Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Priyanka says about Katrina

Priyanka1

You have the movie Anjaana Anjaani and the TV show Khatron Ke Khiladi on air Comment.
I’m really enjoying this moment. Two of my projects are going to be displayed - one is Khatron Ke Khiladi and the other in Anjaana Anjaani. It’s been just a few days since the release of the theatrical trailers of AA and it has been getting a tremendous response. And this is just the beginning, when the film releases, I hope it gets even bigger.

It has been seven years since you entered the industry? How would you assess those years?
I think I have done a lot in these seven years. I started very young when I was 17 and now I have won a National Award, my films have worked, my performances have been appreciated. It feels really good to look back and smile.
What happens when a film of yours doesn’t do well?
I cry for at least four weeks, I hate failures.

And is interacting with colleagues a con of stardom? Have you ever been in a cat fight?
I’m not that kind of person, I’m friends with most of the people around me. I really admire Kajol, Kareena is such a talent - I have worked with her in Aitraaz. Katrina is gorgeous; we debuted in the same year, we had the same Kathak guru. I admire her for being a self-made person - she came from another country and she couldn’t speak Hindi! Deepika, Mashallah, what a face God has given her. And Sonam is someone I have known for a while now; we have common friends and we hang out together.


Q What is Vishal Bhardwaj’s Saat Khoon Maaf all about?
Saat Khoon Maaf is a black comedy, and I play character, the likes of which you have not seen till now in our films.

No comments:

Post a Comment